- Melissa and Jess recount their perspectives on owning a smart phone after encountering some unsafe situations.
- We also respond to a listener, Kyle, about the difference between what is art, and what is art. Is Kim Kardashian an artist?
- Jess talks for way too long about visual art.
- Jess talks about Donald Judd, a minimalist artist.
- Jess keeps on rambling about artists such as Cy Twombly.
"As much as people refuse to believe it, the company you keep does have an impact and influence on your choices."
- Note from Jess: for the last time, if you haven't checked out Tim Ferris' podcast interview with Whitney Cummings— check it out here.
- Melissa and Jess talk about capsule wardrobes, buying news things, and minimalist guilt.
- "You can't feel bad for fulfilling your own needs, even if your needs art different from other people's" —Jessica Williams